During my first few months at Pear Deck, I started working on a Pear Deck Add-on for Google Slides. The add-on pairs Google Slides’ deck creation and presentation tools with Pear Deck’s real-time-classroom presenter.
This project started back in 2017, and we’ve been making enhancements to design and functionality ever since it launched in October, 2017.
Since that time, the Pear Deck Add-on for Google slides has been installed by millions of teachers for use in their classrooms.
- Make it simple for Google Slides users to try Pear Deck’s interactive formative assessment tools
- Be the premier education (formative assessment) tool in the slides Add-on marketplace
- Lower the barrier to entry for new users
- User experience design strategy
- Information architecture
- User research and usability testing
- Interface copy
- Project management and team leadership
- Recognized as one of the top add-ons for Google Slides.
- Increased discoverability and ease of use for creating Pear Deck presentations