As a senior user experience designer, I offer expertise in:
- content strategy
- design strategy
- information architecture
- user research
As a product manager, I do all of the above, plus help formulate product strategy monitor and evaluate business outcomes.
Currently, I’m a Senior User Experience Designer & Product Manager at Pear Deck.
My personal philosophy is, “Work hard, be nice, and always ask ‘why?'”
Professional super powers:
- UX research
- Website and app usability testing
- Web accessibility expertise and evaluation
- Information architecture and content strategy
- Research and discovery
- Collaborative design
- UX design workshop facilitation
- Rapid prototyping
- Product & digital strategy
More generally, I use human-centered design practices. These processes help me pull the pieces of a digital project together into a cohesive whole. Go ahead and check out some of my work.